Geospatial Analytics using R
The aim of this course is to demonstrate and teach geospatial analytics using R, an open-source programming language for statistical computing.
After the training program, the participants must be able to:
- Analyze the common functions in R
- Perform geospatial analytics in R
- Perform data analysis scripts in R
- Demonstrate skills in using R for statistical analysis
- Basic Functions of R
- Geospatial Analytics using R
- Data Visualization
- Analysts (not merely collectors of data).
Analysts (not merely collectors of data).
- Asynchronous Learning: These are the pre-training reading, installation of R and necessary packages, e-learning modules that contain video demonstrations and exercises.
- Synchronous: These are real-time lectures and discussions facilitated by the subject matter expert(s).