Description of this course is still in development. If you need more information on this course, please reach out to us at email@example.com. Thank you.
This course tackles the basic knowledge, techniques, and skills required to study plant pathogens of rice. After the course, participants will be equipped to start their own guided research on plant pathogens, not limited to those relevant to rice production.
- Obtain basic knowledge on concepts related to microbiology and plant pathology
- Get acquainted with the major and emerging diseases of rice
- Experience rigorous hands-on sessions on plant pathological techniques used at IRRI
- Host-pathogen interactions
- Disease diagnosis
- Culture maintenance and preservation
- Molecular detection of plant pathogens
- Scientists working on plant stresses (epidemiologists, entomologists plant pathologists, plant breeders)
- Private Sector agri-business employees (large and small)
- Anyone who is interested!
This one week training course seeks to enhance participants understanding of M&E with the view to improving implementation, decision-making, and management capacities through learning and action.Read More
The course will be oriented towards gaining an understanding of a range of conceptual skills relevant to global agricultural development and the challenges facing sustainable development.Read More
This three-day course on presentation skills is intended to develop and enhance the presentation skills of scholars, researchers, scientists, and the general audience to make them effective presenters.Read More
Phenotyping Protocols for Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Rice (Screening for Submergence, Salinity, Drought Tolerance)
Description of this course is still in development. If you need more information on this course, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.Read More